Friday, January 13, 2012

Conrad Murray Sentenced To 4 Years In Prison For The Manslaughter Death Of Michael Jackson

Earlier this month we learned that Conrad Murray was found guilty of the manslaughter death of Michael Jackson and today we learn the fate of his conviction. Murray was back in court this morning to be sentenced for the crime he was convicted of and the ruling judge decided to throw the book at him. [...]

Last night I got to hang out with my friends Erin and Halli for the whole night and altho we didn’t have a plan we ended up having a pretty fun evening together. The ladies took me to 5 Guys Burgers & Fries so I could find out what all the fuss is about and man, was that a great way to the start the night. The rest of the night was spent walking all over Manhattan enjoying the 70 degree weather. We checked out some of the storefront windows newly decorated for Xmas and ended up at our fave Mexican restaurant for margaritas and sangria. All in all, we had a fantastic night.




Halli insisted we visit the inside of St. Patrick’s Cathedral and I’m so glad she did … it is beautiful in that church. Of all the decorated windows we saw, I was most impressed with the Macy’s window. They have an interactive element where you can make your own virtual Xmas tree ornament and have it sent to your Facebook profile:




The highlight, tho, was getting to spend time with Halli and Erin. They both trained it into NYC for over an hour to hang out last night and I really appreciate their effort. We had so much fun hanging out … I hope we get to hang out every single time I visit NYC.


I’m not sure what is going on tonight. Our plans to have dinner with out friend Lisa fell thru so we may have a free night. As long as the weather stays warm, I’m ALL FOR going out on the town again ;)




Sacagawea
Ellsworth Kelly
Oskar Kokoschka
achat matelas
Fernando Botero

No comments:

Post a Comment